Sign in to follow this  
ESM-67

Looking For Drafting Help In Upstate Ny / Albany Area

Looking for an experienced Chief user in the upstate NY Albany Area to assist with my drawing work load.

**Prefer someone Local to the area**

Im a solo operation with ALOT of residential work on the table.

Primarily Custom Homes, Addition, and remodels.

Looking for candidate to work as a subcontractor on a per job basis. (I will issue a 1099 at year end)

Need someone well versed in residential construction as well as NYS residential codes.

Sample of one of my plans attached so you can get a feel for what Im looking for.

Contact Eric @ 518-788-1062 if interested.

Or E-mail : Esmalls@nycap.rr.com

Thanks.

#12 Yogi Ct - 1-03-16.pdf

post-9437-0-00079900-1452269398_thumb.jpg

post-9437-0-55823200-1452269399_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I saw your add about hiring a couple of years ago...wish i saw it then.  

anyway

I'm a home owner and i'm designing our next home.   Which will be our forever home -retirement- in SC. We currently living in Gilboa (about 1 hr   SW of Albany). 

I'm using chief Architect Home Designer but the program has limitations.  the main issue I'm having is with the roofs.  The problem is due to a 45 degree V shape and a couple of bump outs.  

I'm looking for someone that can assist me with the roof design.  the limitations in the home designer make it impossible to move ridge lines, have different pitches, etc.  But I'm confident that if uploaded into the professional version it can be done.   Do you provide these services?

Thanks

Donna

I can  help you, I am a user group instructor, been with Chief since Ver 2 and have construciton back ground!

Classic Designs,

Annette Sokoll

248-891-3955

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefAKBuilder
    Newest Member
    ChiefAKBuilder

• By ChiefArchitect
      We want to understand how design trends (and which ones) impact your work.

Share your experiences via our survey:

• By Acclaim_Reno
      Hello,
      We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
      I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,
      Bob Gallese
      mobile 440.221.9500 
    • By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By mddesign
      Hello all,

I am available to do Residential Design on contract, doesn't have to be in Canada.  I am currently using X11, willing to work by the hour or a set rate.  

If you are looking for someone to do contract work, one time or on a constant basis, please drop me a line and see if I can help you out.

Dan Middleton
      MD Design
      mddesign.dan@gmail.com