Sign in to follow this  
KWMmike

CA Interior Inquiry

Hi everyone i would like to know if CA Interior software can be use for customizing office workstation & customize furniture..

Thanks!! 

Mike

Yep.   Just make sure you download the relevant Bonus libraries - that's where you'll find office equipment and furniture.  The Bonus libraries are included with your SSA

yes you can. i work with with a office furnituer company and have used combination of CA  cabinets , google SketchUp and bonus libraries  to create units that fits our design and specification. the design possibilities are unlimited.

• Upvote 1

Thank a lot guys, by the way how to you use the Skectup program in your design specification?

Thank a lot guys, by the way how to you use the Skectup program in your design specification?

Personally, I don't.  I can do everything I need in Chief.  But a lot of people do.  Chief can import from a really wide variety of 3D sources.  Sketchup exports to the extension SKP.  You can see that listed here.  This is not the full list of supported imports, indicated by the "..."

post-2715-0-85124000-1444575745_thumb.png