Renerabbitt Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 @JacobB or @JacobCarter Im not sure who is who, but the lead dev on style palettes. Am I misremembering, prior to official X18, style palettes setup for windows and doors DID NOT work on mulled units for injecting things like custom fields.. Then in official X!8 I swear it worked, and saved me a ton of time. In the download of the newest version from a few days ago it does NOT work on mulled units... am I cray cray? Did I just make up that it worked in my head? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JacobCarter Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Hey Rene! @JacobCarter is the correct one. Yeah, I believe there has been some churn here. We are currently looking at this issue. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now