Lighthouse Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 My hard drive crashed and after two days of non-stop agony I have recovered most of my work. However, in the file recovery a lot of dwg file lost their names, they just have numbers. I can import them and see them, but I have x12 so I can only do one at a time. Apparently in x17 you can import multiple dwgs. I would like to hire someone with x17 to import all my files and put them on a couple layout sheets so I can choose the important ones and save them. There are about 100 files, they are all fairly small, just individual details. Can anyone help with thiis? I would upload them to google drive. thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PitMan71 Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 What is the file type? .dwg? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lighthouse Posted September 14 Author Share Posted September 14 yes, .dwg Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lighthouse Posted September 14 Author Share Posted September 14 I found a way to do it with abviewer, thanks anyway 2 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now