Design Contest – Tiny House Design! (Closed/winner Announced)

ChiefArchitect

Design Contest – Tiny House Design!

Enter the Chief Architect Software Design Contest and win an hour of one-on-one online training with a certified Chief Architect Trainer ($125 value), and Chief Gear including a water bottle, mouse pad, 8 GB USB key, and a t-shirt ($59.95 value)! 

What is this contest?
We’re finding inspiring design ideas! We want your creative submission for any Tiny Living Space Design such as a tiny apartment, house or accessory dwelling unit (~700 sq ft). Use any Chief Architect software product to create your own design or submit a photo of a project you have completed. Have fun with it!

How do I enter?
Send in your rendering or photo to submissions@chiefarchitect.com. Only one image per person. Please include your name, company information, the software you used and a brief description about the design.

How do I win?
Entries will be posted in a photo album on Chief Architect’s Facebook page. Fans of Chief Architect will be asked to “Like” their favorite entry. The entry with the most “Likes” will be declared the winner. 

facebook.com/ChiefArchitect

What will I win?
You will win an hour of one-on-one online training with a certified Chief Architect Trainer ($125 value), and Chief Gear including a water bottle, mouse pad, 8 GB USB key, and a t-shirt ($59.95 value). Your design may also be featured in our newsletter and other social media outlets.

Are there any other guidelines?
One submission/image per person
Submissions must be entered by the deadline – April 20, 2015

Your free hour of training must be redeemed within 60 days.

Questions?
Send inquiries to submissions@chiefarchitect.com

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations to LaVor Haynie for winning the Design Contest – Tiny House Design! He received over 280 votes! The prize package includes a Chief Architect water bottle, 8 GB USB drive, t-shirt, and one free hour of online training with a certified Chief Architect trainer.
Thank you to all who entered and shared your great designs!

View all the amazing entries: http://bit.ly/1HB7hMR

post-29-0-04348000-1429913980_thumb.png