Looking for help downloading my plan as a DWG file..

ChiefUserMSH

Hi! I am hoping someone could help send me my plan as a DWG file and to remove the two upper cabinets on the stove wall... It would be greatly appreciated!! My file size is larger than 14MB so I am happy to email it to you separately... Let me know if you can help me! :)

7 hours ago, ChiefUserMSH said:

Hi! I am hoping someone could help send me my plan as a DWG file and to remove the two upper cabinets on the stove wall... It would be greatly appreciated!! My file size is larger than 14MB so I am happy to email it to you separately... Let me know if you can help me! :)

common practice for us is to share links via a cloud service like dropbox or google drive or we transfer

11 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

so what is the reference to a dwg file format?
what is your end goal, which cabinets are you trying to remove?
image.thumb.png.384dd7741111c517aa07efa3cbc68abd.png

I just need the file downloaded as .dwg format. I cannot download my project as a .dwg file to my computer. The cabinets I am referring to removing are the upper cabinets to the left and right of the range hood :)

7 minutes ago, ChiefUserMSH said:

I just need the file downloaded as .dwg format. I cannot download my project as a .dwg file to my computer. The cabinets I am referring to removing are the upper cabinets to the left and right of the range hood :)

This is all a very confusing post to me. You have the file in .plan format, and assuming you use chief architect, you can remove those cabinets yourself and just export as dwg?
image.thumb.png.5fa252cac86587aba9bfaa7922390e24.png

27 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

This is all a very confusing post to me. You have the file in .plan format, and assuming you use chief architect, you can remove those cabinets yourself and just export as dwg?
image.thumb.png.5fa252cac86587aba9bfaa7922390e24.png

My desktop unfortunately doesn't support high quality ray tracing techniques therefor I cancelled my membership until I have the correct software to use Chief. Because I no longer have my membership I do not have access to make those edits or download as a specific format. Our architect uses different software and needs it in .dwg format, sorry for the confusion. Hopefully that explains it.