Fireplace/Entertainment Center

krrbnsn

I am brand new (like day 6) to Chief Architect for a brand new job and they are having me work on somethin that I've been working on for days and still no closer to figuring it out. I have a couple of things going on here. First, the fireplace is set at 71.2 degrees so that's been tricky to place things. Second, there's a vaulted ceiling area that the fireplace sticks out about a foot into that area but they want the wall capped at 9' and not going all the way to the ceiling so if you look closely there's something weird going on with the ceiling not "closing" properly. And then finally, my biggest headache.... you can see the top of a cabinet up by the ceiling but it's actually a Tv cabinet with an open space below the door above but every time I try to do the passthrough window like I did for the fireplace it won't let me make it wide enough. So I'm not really sure how to make both things work in this wall. Please, help a newbie out.

Fireplace help.png

Fireplace help fp.png

Welcome to Chief.

Often it easier for folks to troubleshoot if you include a plan file with your post. There are many factors that can play a part in the solution.

The room created by the fireplace space can have a shelf ceiling or use railing walls to get to 9'

I have not needed a "Pass through" to place the fireplace.

Post a stripped down plan with your issues so someone can take a look.

Make sure the plan file is not open in chief before you upload it as Chief locks the file & the upload will have zero content.

3 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

Welcome to Chief.

Often it easier for folks to troubleshoot if you include a plan file with your post. There are many factors that can play a part in the solution.

The room created by the fireplace space can have a shelf ceiling or use railing walls to get to 9'

I have not needed a "Pass through" to place the fireplace.

Post a stripped down plan with your issues so someone can take a look.

Make sure the plan file is not open in chief before you upload it as Chief locks the file & the upload will have zero content.

Thank you for that advice. I added a snippet of the floorplan.