Looking for people do draw up prints & Designs

Morning!

I am looking at expending my business and getting into designing and prints. I was advised by another person I know to come here to the forum and connect with other people that will draw them up for me! 

I am looking for some go to people for future projects. I am located out of Michigan, so people familiar with this state would be preferred. 

I would prefer someone the specialized in specific areas, but is not a necessity. Areas I am looking for are Decks / Porches, Kitchens / Bathrooms, Pole Barns / Garages, and Additions. 

I would like to be able to connect with there people and start dealing with business with them. I would like to be able to know the pricing structure too so when I talk to clients I can tell them how much it'll cost, and of course how much I will mark up. 

If there's anyone interest in connecting with me for future projects, that would be greats! 

Thanks!

Josh 

Hi Josh, 

I would be interested in connecting with you to discuss your needs.  Please feel free to email me your availability and we will schedule a call.  I look forward to speaking with you. 

Thanks, 

Anthony Reed 

Reed Home Designs 

913-938-3695 

Anthony@reedhomedesigns.net