Ridge Beams & Rafter Tails Still Clip Dumb

Archnot-Boltz

Ok Chief,

I've raised this issue on several occasions and yet, in x15, it's still an issue. Why don't (can't???) you fix this dumb anomaly that's been plaguing (apparently only me because no one else seems to find issue, or care enough to *****, yes, it's now a ***** and will remain that way until addressed).

Please see the attached OFFENDING ridge beam. I'm not showing the similar issue with rafter tails because I've posted that image many times and Chief knows what it is. Typically for all instances it's because Chiefs framing clips rafters and ridge beams anytime they cross an exterior wall. That transition has somehow befuddled the development and programing staff for at least a decade. But, hey, thanks for adding a gazillion cabinet manufacturers to the library (your generic cabinets work just dang fine and I wish you would give us a separate library with just smart objects (joist hangers, downspouts, standard in-basement oil tank, generic collumns with sizes based on the column shaft and not the dang column base etc).this is a different non related ***** so please ignore.

Thank you for any replies from the company because that's who I've been paying since 1997 with every upgrade and SSA payment.-BB

Ridge Beam Changes Size at Chiefs Whim.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3