Random Roof Over Hang Area

MEH_Natalie

Hello All, 

I have been trying to fix this random roof over hang and I feel like i have tried everything but no luck.

- the roof plane looks fine, however, when the layer Roof Overhang is toggled on you can see that there's one random section of the roof

- I tried connecting all the roof plane to ensure that they are connected properly and on the same plane

- I tried redo-ing the entire roof

Can anyone offer advice?

I have also attached the plan here. 

X15 Window 10

Overhang Area.jpg

Roof random overhang.jpg

Roof issue - fix.zip

Yes... sorry for not adding the details. 

Per Eric... the auto roofing works incredibly well. My guess is that they were manually constructed perhaps, and this is where that minuscule variation can cause a blip. 

So you did the right thing in using the rainbow icon to highlight the sheetrock which pointed to the wonky roof. For whatever reason, that section of roof on the left side didn't have a clean edge. 

When the join roof tool is used, right before they join, look for a slight grey highlight. I could tell that the edge was "off' by the way the left roof kind of turned into a big triangle. (Usually a sign which indicates that you shouldn't join them). 

Solution... deleted the problematic roof, and copied and pasted the good one from the right side. Problem solved.