360 panorama replace/overwrite with file from my computer

MN_JohnH

I see that I can replace/overwrite a 360 file on my Chief cloud when I export and I see that I can upload a 360 panorama from my computer to my Chief cloud but I don't see a way to replace a 360 Panorama on my Chief cloud with one from my computer? The idea is I can update the cloud file so that the same link that I use to share it will still work. I can touch up my 360 file in a photo program so I would rather do it that way rather than straight from my CA export tab.

I am thinking that what I am asking here is not possible.
My thought was that I could tweak my 360 renderings a little bit in a photo editing program and then upload them in place of one that I already have there and I wouldn't have to send a new link out for someone to look at it, it would always just be the same link and would get updated with my new picture.
I know I can do it from my CA program but I think it would be nice if I could do it from a 360 panorama picture saved to my computer.
Probably time for me to get a better computer so I can generate the graphics I want right from my machine...