Pella Windows

amddrafting

Talking to a Pella rep this morning I had mentioned the library and named the series we have access to, and they told me that those names / series are about 5 years outdated.  I realize that this is something that is probably not a priority for CA, but I just want to advise whoever that you might want to look into updating your Manufacturer libraries to current specifications/names.

If you use Pella windows in the Manufacturers Catalogue, I was advised they can get close to what those were, but they are not the same anymore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, amddrafting said:

Talking to a Pella rep this morning I had mentioned the library and named the series we have access to, and they told me that those names / series are about 5 years outdated.  I realize that this is something that is probably not a priority for CA, but I just want to advise whoever that you might want to look into updating your Manufacturer libraries to current specifications/names.

If you use Pella windows in the Manufacturers Catalogue, I was advised they can get close to what those were, but they are not the same anymore.

It sounds like Pella has not been paying the Annual Fee to Chief ($500), so we still have the 2018 (?) Catalogue, but perhaps you Rep can ask as I am not sure who's fault it is really

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/partners/catalog-partner-program.html

It appears there is an Update to the Library for X15 though..... do you have it?

image.thumb.png.76ea3707542f0d7bdbc94eb670264229.png  image.png.a333665db05801867d9ccf3fe79ad995.png

Mick.