We are looking for a Designer to help with Chief Projects

Tony-209

Hi, we are Architects, and we use Chief X15 for our residential projects. The problem is, we are not very good at and and often have to go to sites like Fiverr to have some detail work done, however that has its problems as the users are from other country's, mostly and don't understand the local codes, and simple instructions etc. 

I need help with a site plan and grading plan, we just cannot get the Topo plans to work properly, and clean up the plans ect. We have only been users for a year. Dose anyone know a freelancer who could help, we are in Northern California?

Screenshot 2023-08-24 151014.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-24 151119.jpg

3 hours ago, Tony-209 said:

Hi, we are Architects, and we use Chief X15 for our residential projects. The problem is, we are not very good at and and often have to go to sites like Fiverr to have some detail work done, however that has its problems as the users are from other country's, mostly and don't understand the local codes, and simple instructions etc. 

I need help with a site plan and grading plan, we just cannot get the Topo plans to work properly, and clean up the plans ect. We have only been users for a year. Dose anyone know a freelancer who could help, we are in Northern California?

Screenshot 2023-08-24 151014.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-24 151119.jpg

I regularly collaborate with several experienced and less experienced users all over the country including many in Northern California.  I would be interested in discussing your needs with you to see if I am a good fit for you.  I sent you a PM with my contact information if you would like to reach out.

• Downvote 2