Chief Architect Designer needed to create 3D rendered file

nrgzrbunny

Need my DWG survey file converted to a 3D model and would like to have my house plans added to the drawing. All files have been uploaded. I have Home Designer Architectural but I am new to this software. I would like to start with a full drawing of my property and house that is rendered in 3D so I can do my own designs after. Seems easy enough (from some of the you tube videos), but doing the house (which is a 4 level spli) has me stumped. I can trace the PDFs and that seems also easy enough but again the different floor elevations is tough. :)

Please quote a flat fee to do all the work, we have a limited budget.

Thanks

scan0003 (1).pdf scan0002 (1).pdf scan0001 (1).pdf 230151june282023.dwg

I realize you may have already made agreement with another Chief Pro but, in case not, I would like to encourage you to at least discuss with me your options. I am a veteran Chief Architect user since version 3.0 and AutoCAD prior to that as well as a master builder for 40 years.

It is my intention to focus on As-Built work for clients such a you as well as Architects and designers. Depending on your location, I will consider travel to your home site as part of the project. Not only dimensions but all structural elements are included. Will combine with site survey if available or will contract a survey to be done if not.

Feel free to reach out, I will be in touch within a 24 hour period.

Sincerely,

Maxie Reed

maxrhj@gmail.com