Quick tools by Rene Rabbitt

KenL-sdd

Hello All,

I know many of you have been using Rene's tools and free symbols. For those of you that haven't, you should take a look at them. The Kitchen tools were my 1st purchase and my favorite! They save me so much time and impress the heck out of my clients when we can interactively bang out a kitchen design quickly. The Shower and quick bath were next in line. Just these two items helped to speed up my design time. I ended up being so impressed that I bought the "Rabbitt Design System."  Wow, what a difference in putting construction documents together. He has so many details and goodies I can't even begin to explain it all. That system has all of his quick tools and he continually puts out updates to keep improving the system. It has already paid for itself in the time saved. I have been putting my details together for years. I wish that I had his full system and support from day one. It would have saved me so many hours of making my details. Plus his details look so much better. All items can be purchased from the SHOP.

• Upvote 1