" " What if a set of plans could help lower your building costs ?"

basketballman

Construction plans are my specialty; not a sideline. 

Experienced for many years as a custom builder/remodeler and a framer.

Been using Chief for over 20 years.

" What if a set of plans could help lower building costs ?

Click below to see a sample  .. "

https://dbeb9d9d-63d6-4359-84bb-f128ebeddadd.filesusr.com/ugd/cb65c6_bdd34f993eae40a8b5e9ca1364e2fde9.pdf

Bob Shofner 

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

910-398-8673  -  Office

973-897-5013  -  Cell

• basketballman changed the title to " Your # 1 Source for Construction Plans ! .. "

Keith Kelchner
Transformative Construction Experts

transformativeconstruction@gmail.com
678-353-4906 Personal Cell Phone
800-579-8193 TCE Biz Line

Please Give me a call so that we can discuss what our needs are and how you might fit in.

Plus, Text me so I have you in my phone, and an email so that I can enter you in my contacts on the TCE computer.

We are generating 30 to 40 leads A-DAY and can only take advantage currently of 6 to 8 every second or 3rd day due to capacity. We need Experts to help!  We have been doing this for the last 6 months testing everything and added the Plan and Design for our local clients 2 years ago so have over 170 we have served.

We have settled on Chief Architect as our main platform both for ease of use and total features. The smaller projects require floor plans, elevation and some 3D modeling. Our larger additions and residential new builds need MEPS and structural construction documents including material take offs.

I would love to build out templates for common projects and could even hire a master of ceremonies to oversee an entire group.

Call me and let's get to know each other.

Be sure to leave a message if I am not able to answer.

Keith 678-353-4906
CEO | TCE

Keith Kelchner
Transformative Construction Experts

transformativeconstruction@gmail.com
678-353-4906 Personal Cell Phone
800-579-8193 TCE Biz Line

Please Give me a call so that we can discuss what our needs are and how you might fit in.

Plus, Text me so I have you in my phone, and an email so that I can enter you in my contacts on the TCE computer.

We are generating 30 to 40 leads A-DAY and can only take advantage currently of 6 to 8 every second or 3rd day due to capacity. We need Experts to help!  We have been doing this for the last 6 months testing everything and added the Plan and Design for our local clients 2 years ago so have over 170 we have served.

We have settled on Chief Architect as our main platform both for ease of use and total features. The smaller projects require floor plans, elevation and some 3D modeling. Our larger additions and residential new builds need MEPS and structural construction documents including material take offs.

I would love to build out templates for common projects and could even hire a master of ceremonies to oversee an entire group.

Call me and let's get to know each other.

Be sure to leave a message if I am not able to answer.

Keith 678-353-4906
CEO | TCE

• basketballman changed the title to " " What if a set of plans could help lower your building costs ?"