USGS Lidar data integrated with Survey for plot import into Home Designer Pro

LeonBarker

I am looking for someone to merge data and upload into HomeDesigner Pro.  I have the USGS Lidar date imported and loaded into QGIS with elevation and latitiude/longitude.  I also have a survey showing the corners bearings and feet boundaries.  I would like to be able to layer these together with Google Earth Data and then be able to have in a format that can be loaded into Home Designer Pro.  Please contact me with interest, questions, estimated costs.  Leon Barker 703-861-8727

image.thumb.png.ac08dcc41cef3e7cf96c2ba788ed0d08.png

Aldaron.qgz T248X25LB-2022.pdf

Farzan,

I am not sure if there is a language issue or if you are just not paying attention to what I post, but I have asked HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE PAYMENT?  Sure you cost $19/hr, but how am I going to process sending you payment from the USA?  Secondly, I attached to the original post the QGIS data file that has the Lidar data already downloaded and converted to show the contour elevation information as shown in the screen shot snap png file.  Third, I attached the pdf of the survey I received.  The boundary lines of this survey are what I need to have overlayed onto the QGIS lidar data.  

So to summarize open questions from me:

1 - HOW DO I PAY YOU?

2- Plealse look over the data I providedand let me know an estimate of how many hours it will take or a quote of the price you will charge to 

a) load the QGIS file

b) add a layer for the survey boundaries (shown in the pdf)

c) create a file to load into HomeDesigner Pro with the boundaries and countour data cropped to just the boundaries.  The QGIS data is a much larger area than the boundaries and so need to have the HomeDesigner data file only show up to the boundaries.

d) import the data into HomeDesigner Pro, send me a screen shot showing it is in the software and then send me the HomeDesigner Pro data file so I can load it into my software.

I would like to work with you on this, but need to have my quesitons answered and need you to look over what I have provided.

ok sir, we need to convert .qgz file into .shp or other home designer compatible format to import. and i am not sure the file (aldaron.qgz) is working file or not as it is very tiny in size(less than 6 kb).

and other part like pdf to home designer we have to create in home designer from pdf using north pointer & bearing datas.

you can pay me from paypal by hiring in upwork and its pretty easy and simple. and probably it will taake somewhere in between 20-40 hours. may be more or less sometime.

Thank You