3DConnexion mouse CA menus

Flash691

Go to solution Solved by Renerabbitt,

I've got an old Space Mouse and a new CAD Mouse pro I wanted to use with CA like I've seen in Rabbit Design's videos. When I try to set up my mouse menu's, I don't have the menu items. I get ChiefArchitech category, but it only shows 3D view options.

998929847_caoptions.thumb.png.9f671bb487adf5ba0fbedd9d0f0d782c.png

The Radial Menus section only has the standard 3DConnexion options.

ca-rm.thumb.png.02160ee449be75cf3688e5a01b85cf31.png

I've tried reinstalling both CA and the latest mouse drivers. Other applications have different Radial Menus.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• Solution
9 minutes ago, Flash691 said:

Rabbit Design's

This is me, please tag me so I get notifications or quote me...I just happened upon this while taking a break. :)
Those menu items are ones I created myself by writing macros, they are not built in. I hand scripted the icons in place as well. Takes a bit of coding to set it all up. You can write your own macros using the built in recording function. Mine are a bit complicated in that I wrote in modifiers to gain an additional 3 functions per sqipe on the menus. Let me know if you need more info
image.thumb.png.909db4ebad5854316e48918ce73d4114.pngCurrent keybinds

3 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Those menu items are ones I created myself by writing macros, they are not built in.

Thank you! In the future I'll figure out how to tag people.

I was thinking(hoping) it was like Sketchup where the functions were all listed with icons and worst case, I'd have to build my own radial menus.