Bonus Room In The Attic

macaroknee

Hi, i'm using x5 and  trying to build a 1 story house with a bonus room in the attic. I have 9 and 10 foot celings. When i build the roof, then i build the 2nd story, all the ceiling on the 1st floor changed to default 9'.i changed the celing below to 10 foot and all the ceilings on the 1st floor changed to 10'. i would like to keep my 1st floor celing as is.  Any help would be greatful.

Ty, David

500.zip

David, sorry I didn't get to you last night at the user meeting. If you don't get an understanding on how to do this today on CT, I can probably help you tonight. What you're needing to do is probably easier to do with one on one help but maybe someone here can explain it for you. I'll get in touch with you later today or this evening to see if you figured it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow i strolled by to see if i could offer some help, I downloaded your plan and what picture do i see? a picture i took yesterday and posted lol, nice to see our content being used :D

On the Floor 1 DBX set the default ceiling height you want.

I dont believe you can actually build rooms in the "ATTIC" but rather have to build another floor.