Interior Design Assistant _Chief Architect help

JeengiGroup

I am an interior designer that needs some interior design integration into chief and then creation of a detailed drawing package. I had someone lined up and they bailed on me last minute so now I am trying to coordinate design integration and execution while I am away. This is what I am looking for: 

At this very moment:

• Interior design assistance. I have the floor plans and layout done in Chief, what needs to happen now, is to take the inspo package that I will develop in a Canva whiteboard that has the photos per area, and arrows showing the intent per location, input into the model. I don’t have the full finishes picked yet, as this is a blend of a schematic/ design development meeting, so there will be some design creative input to input finishes into the model that work together.
    • Adjust the millwork in the model to match the inspo images – there will be a few, so feel free to use your creative discretion in getting it to all work out
      • Adjust the hardware
      • Crown molding
      • Detailing
      • colours
    • Adjust blocks etc. that I have put in there for plan reference so that they work
    • Create a noted floor plan from the notes in the whiteboard sheet
    • Create an RCP with the ceiling and lighting locations --- general lighting, plus input from the whiteboard inspo package
      • Pots
      • Wood ceiling in areas
      • Coffers etc.
      • Accent lighting
    • Add finishes to the rooms
      • Ceiling details
      • Finishes on millwork
      • Flooring
    • Create the elevations of the rooms --- will tag which ones I need done
    • Fix the fireplaces that I haven’t actually done properly, I just threw in a 3D block
    • Fix the back deck, it isn’t working properly for some reason.
    • Detail out the stairs to the inspo images
      • Main open staircase and the staircase to the basement

Attached are the 3 floor plans (basement, main, and upper). In total it’s about 4200 sqft. I am gone from Wednesday next week to the 29th. I would like this to be worked on in my absence so that the design is input into the model, I can check it when I get back, make some notes and comments, and then work on the design package for the meeting on November 4th.

After this meeting:

10.16.2022_ Pump Hill_basement new stairs.pdf 10.16.2022_ Pump Hill_main floor new stairs.pdf 10.16.2022_ Pump Hill_upper floor.pdf