I have a design dilemma and need help to shrink a house.

lms_jam

So I really could use some help I can possibly pay someone for said help if you feel that you can't help just a small amount without some work. I was given this house plan in cad format and it looks nice it's already shrunk from a previous size and the draftsman did not have time to work on it again and passed it to me. It needs to be finished by the beginning of next month and I had no problem with that but then I got sick for a week. The main problem I am having is I thought the house looked good and I am struggling to shrink it any further. I'm just not sure how small is to small for some spaces. I want it to be a comfortable house and I know the home owner is already disappointed that they have to shrink it again. They suggested to lose the breezeway from garage to house put laundry room in garage on a platform so the garage would no longer be at an angle but sit right next to the house and then have stairs going up to the platform with the laundry and then into the house. They need to lose one bay from the garage but with the laundry in the garage it probably needs to be bigger than 24X24 which is what they suggested. The house needs to be about 1600 1650 at the max which isn't much wiggle room not including garage. They said if one of the bedrooms has to go but I know that is something they would like to keep but I just don't think it will work. The included file is an auto cad converted file and it's not the best as chief did not convert windows properly and some doors are wrong. I started a new plan to big to include that I was trying to work with and keep both bedrooms but then no entry to garage on the side and not much space for the kitchen, Livingroom and dinning. I can email you that file. Thanks Landry

New Plan.jpg

Test Plan.plan