Stem wall not showing up on foundation plan

BlackDiamond

I've never done monolithic slabs and am having issues with the foundation plan. This is a house for southern Florida so has 8" exterior block walls.

For some reason, only the garage and common walls with patios are showing up. For the life of me I can't figure out why the exterior walls of the house are invisible. They are the same wall type. I need all the foundation plan walls to look like what the garage walls are showing.

I'm sure I'm missing something....

Thanks

Beth Revised.zip

1 hour ago, solver said:

A monolithic slab does not have stem walls.

And rebuild the foundation (and I'd keep auto rebuild on) to see the current foundation plan.

If you really need to see the walls, they can be shown with reference display.

You are not using saved plan views so you are missing out on the functionality they bring to creating plan sets. Suggest you get up to speed on them and start using.

Thank you for your response.

I guess what I really meant was that the outside line of the foundation/slab was not showing up. Only the interior dashed line of the footing. I've figured out a work around.

I've never used saved plan views. I've always used layer sets to accomplish what I needed. Since your response, I've watched a few videos but am confused why saved plan views would do anything more than layer sets and active defaults. You still have to set up layer sets for saved plan views. It seems redundant. What am I missing?

Thanks

Thanks`