SEEKING DRAFTING SERVICES FOR COLOR ELEVATION OF AN EXISTING BUILDING. ORIGINAL PLANS AVAILABLE!

ChiefUserdavem

Good morning.

I am a long standing Chief Architect User, currently running X12, that has limited time and knowledge to complete an urgent task at hand. I own Multi-Family Properties located in Northern California and one of my properties is planned for an exterior makeover from siding to stucco. The Planning Department for the City that it is located requires I submit a color rendering of both the existing lap siding and of the proposed stucco with the color schemes selected. I had initially proposed for stucco and was stalled on that option and revised it to be lapped siding for the all buildings facing public view with the remaining buildings to be stucco. The Planners are considering both options but again, they have requested a color rendering.

I have the original blueprints and have taken snap shots of the floor plans and elevation that include dimensions. I also have the Divit stucco color numbers as the design includes two colors.

This project is needed asap.

You may contact me directly via email: aptowners@gmail.com or by phone: 925-337-9933 (voice/text msg okay). 

Thanks,

Dave Marcotte.