Horizontal Framing M1 Mac Issues

dchaley369

Has any one had issues drawing a pole structure with horizontal framing on a M1 Mac.

It appears to me that it does not work. 

Too many issues to list, from general framing to framing overview shot.

I have been attempting this for several hours and must move on to hand drawing, deadlines you know.

So I am wondering if anyone else is not able to use it this option on an M1.

Thanks for any input.

Chris @ 3 Rivers

I have been using Chief for since 9.

Started in Windows and switched to Mac.

Hi Solver,

Sorry, It has been years since I last posted a question.

I am using X13 Mac

Issues are many, for example, after defining the wall, when I draw the walls and select framing view to take a look, I get a horizontal white double 4 vinyl siding that covering both exterior and interior walls, even though it is defined as white corrugated steel siding exterior only. There is no framing view as it is a solid block of framing instead of showing the OC posts defined, there is no horizontal framing either just a solid block as the posts even though the layers are defined properly, so and so forth. 

I have tried all I know, redlining the wall setting and the default setting but to no avail.

Which made me wonder if there is an issue with the M1, which has been great since I started using it last year. 

Thanks

I don't think this has anything to do with the M1 but I don't really have enough information to make any good guesses.

I would recommend that you either post your plan for someone to take a look at or contact tech support for more help.

• Upvote 1