tinadelllic

I'm a residential architectural designer with 10 Years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.

- New Construction, Addition, Remodels & Full-Renovation 

- Single Family, Two-Family, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Carriage Lots, and Garage Apartments.

- Construction Plans, Building Department Submittal & Plan Review including Zoning, Historic Preservation, Variances and HOA's

- Site Plan, Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation, etc.

Additional Speciality Skills/Knowledge:

- ICF, FOAM FORMWORK, ALTERNATIVE EPS FOAM BUILDING MATERIALS

- 1880-1930’S AND 3-WYTHE BRICK CONSTRUCTION.

-  HIGH ENERGY REQUIREMENTS FOR PLANS IN JURISDICTIONS SUCH AS BOULDER, DENVER & SEATTLE

Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me at tinadelllic@icloud.com

**Using Chief Architect X13 and AutoCAD 2022

Architectural Designer | Custom Projects, Construction Plans, Permits

Edited by tinadelllic
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get an email address for you so I can send you what I have on a new home and see what the price would be for a full set of plans.  I am builder and I have been using Chief for about 10 years, but I don't have time to draw complete sets of home plans, but I need someone who can take what I draw and go from there to full sets pf plans.  Thank you.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:32 PM, LucasRon said:

Can I get an email address for you so I can send you what I have on a new home and see what the price would be for a full set of plans.  I am builder and I have been using Chief for about 10 years, but I don't have time to draw complete sets of home plans, but I need someone who can take what I draw and go from there to full sets pf plans.  Thank you.  

Hi there! Yes my email address is tinadelllic@icloud.com. Please send over anything you'd like and I'll be happy to take a look. Thanks for reaching out!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kbernard
    Newest Member
    Kbernard

• By BreMarieDesigns
      Freelance Architectural Drafter: Ongoing position with a growing design company in East Texas. Assist the Principal Designer with the completion of residential construction documents and modeling. Builder spec homes to large scale high end custom homes. Work remotely within the United States. 

Email resume & portfolio to: breanna@bremariedesigns.com

• By jdfales
      Hi All
      My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now. A tremendous amount of my work is done through Via Builders Inc out of Los Altos, CA . Most everything you see on that website had me as the lead draftsman. I have answered comments and argued points with every municipality around. On the side I operate JDFales Plans & Permits where I currently have projects all over the state and even a few out of state jobs from time to time. Aside from traditional residential plans and permits I've traced PDFs, Made 3D models, added notations to already created plans.....you name it. I can do it. My background before drawing was construction of course. I've been a laborer, carpenter, project manager and now Draftsman. If you need to make sense out of construction jargon from a contractor or technical talk from the city/ county...I'm your translator. Email Me- Jdfales@gmail.com

-Jonathan Fales
      Chief Arch User Since X7
    • By jjzhomedesign
      I'm a Chief Architect user of 8+ years, I am offering services. Currently using X13. Please see my attached portfolio and reach out if you need any help!
      ERIKA COOK - PORTFOLIO 2022.pdf
    • By tinadelllic
      Hi there,

Perhaps this already exists which I'd love to be apart of... Otherwise, any interest in forming a peer review group specifically for plans prepared for building department submittal or have been returned with redline comments for corrections? I know that building departments vary, however it would be a great resource if a trusted circle could openly share for feedback and collaboration. Please share any thoughts!

EDIT: Let me know if this isn't the place to share, but in spirit of the post here is a quick/simple comment response template for building department redlines if desired

Kristina Morsman
      tinadelllic@icloud.com
      Chief X13
      COMMENT_RESPONSE_TEMPLATE.docx
    • By Ange822
      Good morning,

I am helping a college who is having issues exporting a Chief File into a CAD . dwg file.
      The issue is, she had imported a .jpeg of a clients survey to draw over to create a site plan.
      Now trying to export the file to CAD, it will not export the .jpeg with it (that we sized / rotated into place).

The other option would be just to import the .jpeg into CAD and re-size / rotate to fit, but wasn't sure if their was an easier way.
      See the files attached.

thanks in advance for the help!

McMillan -custom-VER.4- SITE - 08.17.21 ENTIRE LOT.plan McMillan -custom-VER.4- SITE - 08.17.21 ENTIRE LOT.dwg