Design Build Firm Looking For CA Designer

DRSFL1

I am looking for someone who is capable of producing drawings for remodeling/additions with good turn around times. Must have good product knowledge and easy to convey a full range of design themes to. 

We do approx. 60-80 projects a year, mostly whole house and some stand alone kitchens/master bathrooms. 

If local to Sarasota FL all the better. This is a long term position we are looking to forge.

If interested and you have the horsepower to run with us then please contact me to discuss further.

TIA

On 11/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, DRSFL1 said:

I am looking for someone who is capable of producing drawings for remodeling/additions with good turn around times. Must have good product knowledge and easy to convey a full range of design themes to. 

We do approx. 60-80 projects a year, mostly whole house and some stand alone kitchens/master bathrooms. 

If local to Sarasota FL all the better. This is a long term position we are looking to forge.

If interested and you have the horsepower to run with us then please contact me to discuss further.

TIA

I'm in Pinellas County FL if your looking for a remote service Anthony 727-804-6283

• 1 month later...