Drafting & Residential Architectural Services

WilliamSC

Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:

·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 

·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions

·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)

·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    iutentic99
    Newest Member
    iutentic99

• By TechTrading
      Hello,
      Looking for an architect experienced with post frame construction to take my two story floor-plan and make necessary changes/additions to it. Need to prepare drawings to obtain building permits and create material lists.  I have architectural education and construction experience but am a novice at this program and am under a tight deadline to get this building constructed.  I can provide my drawing files and any other details.
      Please PM me with your contact info and I will contact you to discuss.
      Thanks!
    • By AMANDAJANEP
      Residential interior design firm looking for an experienced, professional design drafter/project manager to assist with drafting and documentation for new design build projects. 

This would be a full time, remote work position with benefits. 

Requirements:
      -Architectural design background with experience in all design phases. 
      -3+years of experience in Cheif Architect 
      -Highly proficient in autoCAD 
      -Highly proficient in office word and excel

Please send resumes and examples of your work in PDF format to amanda@beckandengle.com

• By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By Steveworks
      We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA.  Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.
    • By Creative_Design
      Design / Build firm in Northern NJ looking to hire talented and proficient Chief Architect X12 user for 3D model renderings and detailed floor plans. Will be a remote position. Applicant must have Chief Architect X12 key and own computer. Please send contact information, resume, and portfolio / examples of work to Info@CreativeDesignConstruction.com. Information regarding position and compensation to be discussed with Owner.