Need some help to finish a plan

Wayne1

I am in the process of completing a floor plan for a new home.  I am good with the floor plans, electrical plans, layouts etc etc.  The help I need is with the roof design and maybe exterior elevations.  I am using Home Designer Pro 10.  I am OK with the majority of the hip roof the program generates but would like to consider adding a little character with some shed roofs around parts of the house.  If someone is available to be hired for a fee and may be interested please email me (wayne70503@gmail.com) contact info and fee schedule.

Appreciate 

I am probably the ONLY Chief User who uses and maintains older versions of Chief and Home Designer software programs. Home Designer version 10 is O L D, I doubt you will find anyone but me who can help you get the roofs and elevations done in a format that you can continue editing and using your version 10 .plan file. Your software is the "little Brother" of Chief Architect X3 or X2 (both versions that I still have ready to help you) OR we can work together live, online to fix up your roofs and any other help you may need, just contact me via email or phone and I will help YOU!

DJP