Leader Lines not centering on text when using a default scale of 1" = 1'-0" or above.

DougDM

So,   I needed a few new defaults, 1', 1-1/2" 2" & 3" = 1'-0"  I set them up as I normally set up a new Layer Set. via browser, edit new defaults.  However, regardless of settings my leaders are not centering on associated text strings, Any idea of why would be helpful or a fix would be better.

Thanks so much,

Doug

Leader Lines not centering on text 2021-06-30_8-46-13.jpg

On 4/5/2021 at 12:53 PM, Chrisb222 said:

Online 3D Models!!

Understood and thanks for the update.

Does that make me a fanboy? Eh, I don't downvote people that gripe because their gripes are legit to THEM. But for me, I just plug along and try to give a little back to this great forum.

1 hour ago, DougDM said:

So,   I needed a few new defaults, 1', 1-1/2" 2" & 3" = 1'-0"  I set them up as I normally set up a new Layer Set. via browser, edit new defaults.  However, regardless of settings my leaders are not centering on associated text strings, Any idea of why would be helpful or a fix would be better.

Thanks so much,

Doug

Leader Lines not centering on text 2021-06-30_8-46-13.jpg

Never mind, I figured it out....My text "LINE SPACING" in Rich Text is set as a default to 75%,  cause the CA default is 100% (to much space between lines of text). Weird that it only affects scales of 1" -1'-0"  and above.  Below that I can keep my text spacing to 75% and leader centers as it should.