IvanCyr

360 Virtual Tours from Chief Spherical Renders

Showcasing a space can sometimes best be accomplished by showcasing the entire area within an integrated 360 Tour.  Video is great for clips, generating interest, investment, and capital campaigns but it drives a user on a set path on a set time frame.  Try a 360 Tour!  Your users can take all the time they need and really get a feel of a space.  Please see one posted at the link below:

360 Tour

Tours can be generated easily and quickly.  All we need from you is the 2D or 3D floor plan(s) you wish to use, and the spherical images you wish to upload.  A company logo, text, and even video can be set into the tour as well.  Tours run off our own server and will be active for 18 months upon payment.  Very competitive pricing and updates are fast and easy providing the images are resent using the same file names.

For more information email ivancyr@inteck3d.com.

Ivan Cyr

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChrisRen
    Newest Member
    ChrisRen

• By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi every one , how can i achieve these as shown in pictures below with raytracer render  :

Guys im really waiting for someone answering me please
    • By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By No1ZZTopfan
      Instead of spending hours searching, I prefer to do this. My apologizes.

I've designed homes in previous versions of CA. All the way back to 4. Well, computer HD crashed a while back and nearly lost everything. After new HD, installation of CA 12 w/bonus materials, its back to normal. However...

When I render anything in any of the 6 houses in version 12 I get this alert window (see pic) telling me it can't find the files on the list. Instead of spending hours replacing each one, I would like to know if there is way to simple delete or restore them back to their default material setting, delete them altogether, anything! I can't seem to do them (delete is dimmed) either for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Using CA 12 with all bonus materials.