Got Home Designer Pro 2021. I have pretty much dawn my house with all the rooms I need.

But that is all I can do! I am hoping that there is someone in the Kerrville, Tx area that can take my plan and complete it so, my wife and I can get started building sooner rather than later.

If there is anyone that can help us make contact.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SueKurtzInterior
    Newest Member
    SueKurtzInterior

• By Kansaschief
      Hello!
      I'm seeking a designer to complete my new construction house design.  I rented Chief software over the winter so I could help my wife visualize the house we are budgeting for.  I am very happy with my results, but Spring is here and I'm too busy to finish.  I'd like a professional to complete the problematic areas and maybe add some curb-appeal. Aside from making myself comfortable with the design of the house, my end-goal would be to develop a plan from which I can perform some take-offs and render a framing plan to take to a truss company and a local framer.  I am very reasonable to work with. I need a verbal quote on the to-do list.  Wish-list will depend on remaining budget. 

To-do!
      -Add high 14' ceiling in the living area. The roof raises when I add ceiling.
      -Add high windows in living areas.  Clean up all windows (size, height).  I'm pretty window-design stupid. 
      -Clean-up wall heights, floor thicknesses. 
      -Add columns at porches.
      -Add veneer to front of house and columns.
      -Exterior design- dormers, siding, roof options or maybe some craftsman-style details. Maybe an accent wall section on the outside of the pantry area.

Wish-List!
      -Provide some design options for cabinets.
      -Hydronic floor heat in an elevated concrete main floor. If anybody has experience with designing these systems that would be a bonus.  (this has it's own design budget)
      -Add split-level sunroom on south end. 
      -Value-added design ideas are very welcome. 
      -Basement bedroom egress design.
      -Maybe add underslab plumbing, maybe electrical.

Thanks for reading.  Le me know if you are interested or if you have questions.  I might want to follow up with a phone call. 

Home_Design_20180312.plan

• By kbruntz
      I am a few months in as a new user of CA. I am slowly learning the symbols, but I could really use some sort of cheat sheet or guide that shows the icon and the description of what it does. Does anything like that exist?

Thank you,

Karen

I use version X8 on a MacBook Pro.