We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA. Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.
Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.careybros.com.
We are a design/build firm specializing in upscale residential remodeling pojects. We are looking to add a project architect / draftsperson to our design team.
Candidates can see our job posting and apply at the following:
We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.
We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more. Here is the designer's job description:
The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections.
• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
• Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
• Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
• Create accurate site plans
• Use CAD software to create plan sets
• Serve as product expert for the customer
• Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
• Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget
• Knowledge of residential building and construction
• 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
• Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software
Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture
Residential Design firm in Huntsville AL in search of a person with CAD drafting experience to fill a full time position. Compensation based on experience with overtime and bonuses possible. Private message or email resume to email@example.com