We're hiring for a Full-Time Architectural position for residential remodeling & new construction using Chief Architect in Downton Chicago & surrounding Chicagoland Suburbs. It's still difficult to find people with Chief Architect experience; so I thought this forum may be a good place to look. See job posting link below:
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Looking for immediate architectural assistance with drafting architectural plans for obtaining building permits on primarily residential remodeling and new-construction projects throughout the City of Chicago and surrounding Chicagoland.
Drawings will be developed using the Chief Architect Software.
Job Duties will include:
- Taking field measurements and photographs of existing conditions
- Drafting & development of existing, demolition, and proposed floor plans using Chief Architect
- Drafting & Development of Exterior and Interior Elevations
- Basic level drafting and design for Structural and MEP Systems
- Updating drawings from redlines provided by Lead Architect's Review
Requirements for Qualified Candidates:
- Verifiable Experience using the Chief Architect software & ability to provide samples of work using the program.
- 2+ years experience with residential remodeling/construction in a professional setting.
- Ability to visit project sites in-person to perform field measures for existing conditions.
- General knowledge/understanding of local building codes
- Organized, reliable, detail orientated, and good communication skills
- Ability to commit to deadlines
Preferred Attributes for Candidates:
- Experience using the Chief Architect software in a professional setting.
- Completed college degree in Architecture
- Completion of formal Chief Architect training program
This position provides a flexible work environment allowing you to have flexible hours, the future potential to work remotely (with the exception of site visits) and also has a lot of room for potential growth within the company!
This position will qualify to provide AXP hours to be used towards Licensing through the NCARB program.
Please provide a copy of your resume, contact phone number, email address, and samples of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
401(k) Flexible schedule Paid time off
Bonus pay Commission pay
Residential Architecture: 2+ years Chief Architect: 1+ year (Preferred)
Please email: email@example.com with your resume and work samples if you are interested in the position.
Great opportunity to join the team of one of the area's most well-established and respected custom and luxury home builders! Located in Aiken, South Carolina, this is an in-office position; remote work is not available.
In this position, you will assist in architectural plan design and drawing creation. Chief Architect software experience is a must.
· Use Chief Architect to create a construction drawing set from a plan design set
· Understanding of residential building code compliance; general construction knowledge
· Creation of lot-specific drawings for field construction use
· Review contract selections for inclusion on field drawings set
· Create details as needed for clarity on construction drawing set
· Assist in the creation of new library plan design and plan creation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
In-Office position, Remote opportunity unavailable
The ideal candidate will possess excellent follow-through skills, have an eye for detail, and well versed in Chief Architect software.
Bachelors or Certificate
4+ years of residential design experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time, in-office. Remote work is not available.
We have limited traffic through the office as well as alternate methods for transferring hard copies of documents. Guests to our office are encouraged to wear masks if they feel comfortable doing so. All employee workspaces are socially distanced.
Weidmann Remodeling is a Design/Build firm working in the North Atlanta area and is looking for a Chief Architect experienced Interior Designer in the North Atlanta/ Roswell area to work with clients on choosing selections, creating selection sheets, working with cabinet shop drawings, working with selection and allowance sheets, and communicating to concepts to production. Please contact Kim Hollis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dan Weidmann (email@example.com) or call 770.552.8396 for further information.
Our construction company is in need of a chief architect proficient draftsman to work full or part time with our team. We are located in Columbia, SC
Please contact me direct
I work in Chief Architect X10 drafting support at an reasonable hourly rate, or by the job at a sq ftg price for bigger jobs.
I have well over (10) years of Chief and architectural design experience.
Samples of my work are on my website www.dcbcaddesigns.com,
or on Facebook at dcb1234.
Please feel free to IM me, or better yet, give me a call, to see how we can
illuminate your next project for you. I am on Eastern Time zone here in SW Florida.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Accurate As-builts & Design
DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docxCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdfPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfDCB Designs_Resume-(12-12-16) - FL.docx