Great opportunity to join the team of one of the area's most well-established and respected custom and luxury home builders! Located in Aiken, South Carolina, this is an in-office position; remote work is not available.
Responsibilities: In this position, you will assist in architectural plan design and drawing creation. Chief Architect software experience is a must.
· Use Chief Architect to create a construction drawing set from a plan design set
· Understanding of residential building code compliance; general construction knowledge
· Creation of lot-specific drawings for field construction use
· Review contract selections for inclusion on field drawings set
· Create details as needed for clarity on construction drawing set
· Assist in the creation of new library plan design and plan creation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM In-Office position, Remote opportunity unavailable
Skills: The ideal candidate will possess excellent follow-through skills, have an eye for detail, and well versed in Chief Architect software.
Education: Bachelors or Certificate
Experience: 4-7 years
Qualifications: 4+ years of residential design experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time, in-office. Remote work is not available.
We have limited traffic through the office as well as alternate methods for transferring hard copies of documents. Guests to our office are encouraged to wear masks if they feel comfortable doing so. All employee workspaces are socially distanced.