Avinash_Chand

Photo-realistic Rendering Settings

I've been using Chief Architect for a couple of years now. I love almost everything about it; the program definitely saves time compared to AutoCAD. I initially bought the program because I saw its drafting and rendering capabilities. I love to see photo realistic renderings and I think Chief has decent rendering capabilities. So my question is has anybody found rendering settings that they use to put out high quality interior and exterior renderings, or settings that they use on a typical basis?

I am referencing David Michael Designs as examples of the quality of renderings that I want to make.

643584832_JF_2-Photo.jpg

442524728_JF_1-Photo.jpg

JimsHouseView5.jpg

1588445347_GreathouseResidence_26-Photo.jpg

1925986841_DyeResidence1_4-Photo.jpg

1848298173_MielkeResidencev1_Photo-10.jpg

319408550_DyeResidence1_2-Photo.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HeartAlba
    Newest Member
    HeartAlba

• By sascea
      Hi Charkitects,

Does anyone know if there's such a thing as global defaults in this program? For example, I would like to set defaults for cabinet materials and hardware finishes for all my projects, as I build spec. homes for a small company that has a specific style. Or the siding, for example. We're usually using the same standing seam metal on each house. How can I set CA to default to the same material for siding every time I start a new project? I'm probably missing something. Thanks!
    • By pgjacob
      Hi All
      I am trying to render pool water.  I have tried different things but I just can't seem to get it to look right.  The first two supplied are from "pool Studio".  To me these look fairly realistic.  I like the transparency and color.  The last two are my renderings.  I know it has a lot to do with the pool plaster material, texture, etc.  But I just can't seem to get a good pool water.  I have gone to the Sketch Up Club for good images.  Just looking for tricks and tips as I have been doing alot of pools lately..

thanks in advance
      melissa

• By marie-eve
      I have a MacBook Pro but can’t use my ex10 version on it it crash all the time, I would like to buy a new laptop for version x12 any suggestion for a long road ?
      I know the MacBook Pro next generation will be out of only next year... 
    • By kingsgate
      Hello,

I have the HTC vive, steam set up and am able to tour my projects, but it renders with weird flashes of black, sometimes a rainbow effect, usually fairly blurry. I have all lights, shadows and reflections turned off. Any suggetions on how to fix this? 

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series: