FREE Webinar - Lighting and Electrical Plans (CEU Credit Eligible)

Kitchen Lighting and Electrical Plans: Lighting for 3D rendering, electrical layer sets, plan views, and scaled layout views - Free webinar, Thursday, September 24, at 12 PM

Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class

Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.

• Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set
  • Placing lighting for 3D rendering
  • Creating an electrical plan
  • Legends for electrical
  • Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip
  • Re-watch the video to catch any information you may have missed.

See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    prologuy
    Newest Member
    prologuy

• By ChiefArchitect
      Learn how to use the Trey Ceiling, Ceiling Planes, and Automatic Ceiling Vaulting tools to create customized spaces in your designs.

Join Scott Harris and Al Frey this Thursday at noon to learn more about these powerful Chief Architect tools!
      Register today!

Use this downloadable plan file for your work reference: Ceiling-Challenge.zip
      Review this video to learn about ceiling editing techniques: Ceilings: Vaults, Barrels & Treys

See all of the upcoming webinars here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/livedemo.html
    • By SNestor
      New to Chief? Need some training? 

I offer 1:1 Chief Architect Premier Training...learn more about it on my website WWW.MYCHIEFSKILLS.COM

• By ChiefArchitect
      We've canceled travel to Boston, but will still be providing Virtual Training throughout the month of May, join us to improve you drafting skills!

We'll be hosting the following virtual classroom trainings:
      Residential Intro (Mon/Wed) - May 4, 6, 11, 13 Residential Intermediate (Tues/Thurs) - May 5, 7, 12, 14 Kitchens, Baths, Interiors (Wed/Fri) - May 20, 22, 27, 29  
      Get the details here.
    • By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By jensaulala
      I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.