Sign in to follow this  
RonMur

Looking for a Home Designer Salt Lake Area

I've done a floor plan in HD Pro for a home we'd like to build, and I'm looking for a designer that can take the plan and further develop it (site plan, sections, elevations, details, etc.) for permit process and ultimately for construction.   

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.

HI,

i would love to help you with your home

please contact me: kajorada@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Kajo Rada,

Structural Civil Engineer

Technical Director

- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,

Mob.+355693575692;+355697045781

E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com

Web: https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult

Live Design Online !

“Our dreams were translated into a newly remodeled home,

more perfect than we could have imagined.

Bob brought it all together right before our eyes.”

Bill & Susan Jonas

“ Bob has designed many projects for us including new homes, additions, ADU, garages, basements, decks, outdoors spaces, kitchens & baths.

Our clients love the shared screen design sessions which enable them to view their projects in 3D as well as video tours.

As a builder, I  love the fact that this is real time design and when a session is completed we have a full set of printable, scale construction plans, 3D renderings and videos to excite the client, and material take offs/cost estimates.“

Cut Above Construction

Shared screen design sessions … from $125.00 /session

To take a free tour of this amazing technology;

simply call or e-mail to set up a time.

Bob Shofner

WWW.RMSDESIGNBUILDSERVICES.COM

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

305-922-2919  -  office

973-897-5013  -  cell

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Annch592
    Newest Member
    Annch592

• By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith 
    • By hamedDesighn
      Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .
    • By hamedDesighn
      How to fix wall length Or lock the wall dimention so they don't change .
      i would be thankful if somebody help .

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By ProtegeeKristina
      We are a design firm located in Denver, CO offering online design and construction blueprint services nationwide. With all of the COVID-19 closures, We are offering online design and blueprint services in the United States. We have experience in Colorado, California, Illinois, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Texas to name a few! We can also turn your hand drawings and designs into digitized plan sets for your local building department submittal. If you are looking for plans or design for a residential remodel, ADU, or addition feel free to reach out to us! Trade@protegeedesign.com

Feel free to check us out on Houzz - https://www.houzz.com/professionals/building-designers-and-drafters/protegee-design-company-pfvwus-pf~347140441

Stay Safe!