[x12] Camera view disappearing when switching to Plot Line View

BWoods

I'm working on CA Premier X12. I'm trying to put 2 isometric views into my layout with a plot line view option in Line Drawing rendering mode. I am able to do this with one view and it works fine. The other view disappears when I switch it to plot line view. If I set it to Plot Line with color, the color shows up but no plot lines. If I set the 1st view to plot line with color, it shows both the plot lines and the color. I'm not sure if this is a layer issue or what, but I've deleted and recreated both Camera Views multiple times to no avail. I can't understand why they're behaving differently when I follow the exact same process for each. 

Picture 1 shows the top left in plot line view, bottom right in live view. Picture 2 shows when I change bottom right to plot lines. Picture 3 shows when I change both to plot lines with color. 

Issue 1.PNG

Issue 2.PNG

Issue 3.PNG

SOLVED: Camera was clipping the whole drawing. 

For anyone with a similar issue in the future: Check the camera position in plan view and set the clip distance to as little as possible. From the Orthographic view, it looked far from the plan but it was actually right next to it and clipping the entire plan.