Sign in to follow this  
ChiefArchitect

May Chief Architect Virtual Training - 20% OFF

We've canceled travel to Boston, but will still be providing Virtual Training throughout the month of May, join us to improve you drafting skills!

Virtual-ONLY-Boston-SAVE20-FB-Events-Cover-1920-x-1080.thumb.jpg.51e581e5b28e994c4a5173633813b6fa.jpg

We'll be hosting the following virtual classroom trainings:

• Residential Intro (Mon/Wed) - May 4, 6, 11, 13
  • Residential Intermediate (Tues/Thurs) - May 5, 7, 12, 14
  • Kitchens, Baths, Interiors (Wed/Fri) - May 20, 22, 27, 29

Get the details here.

Even though we can't travel to your part of the country right now, you can still join us in our Virtual Classrooms to build your Chief Architect skills!

We can't wait to hear from you!

Virtual Classrooms allow us to provide a little more flexibility with schedules because there isn't travel involved!

We've broken these training sessions into 4 classes, two days a week, so that it is easier for you to schedule them into your day. Check out our updated post above for dates, or visit the website to get more information!

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    christiesternerz
    Newest Member
    christiesternerz

• By ChiefArchitect
      Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class
      Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.
      Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set Placing lighting for 3D rendering Creating an electrical plan Legends for electrical Register today! Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip Follow along and post your results to social media with #ChiefChallenge for a chance to win Chief Gear! Re-watch the video to catch any information you may have missed. See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!
    • By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By jensaulala
      I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  
    • By Westlanedesigns
      I am just seeing if there are any other designers in Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to see if I can get a training seminar set up for Winnipeg.
    • By yusuf-333
      Tutoring Services
      If you are like many who join talks about chiefarchitect, you may think that Chiefarchitect is complicated and there is too much to learn. Ofcourse yes! Every thing has a learning curve. How ever you can shorten the time, if you are lucky to get coatchings from some one that knows well about the subject matter. My tutorials on mastering chiefarchitect are based on the amazing workflows that I have developed during the years I was using chiefarchitect. My workflow based tutoring service makes learning Chiefarchitect fun and easy –Believe me you will be up and running in no time! And remmember my workflow based tutoring packages will be simple, affordable and rewarding for you.

I would like to welcome you to my tutoring service once again. And I would like you know that sessions are provided online using Skype screen sharing. In addition to the that, We also provide  trainees a link to an exclusive video instructions based on trainee's specific requirements.
      Contact
      Email: yhservices999@gmail.com
      Price: $40 USD/Hour

Trainees will cover the following in a Very short time.
      Building Modeling, Exploring the Default and Preference settings, Working with chiefarchitect tools in General, Creating a Basic Floor Plan, Creating and Modifying Floor Levels, Working with Automatic and Manual Dimensions, Adding and Modifying Walls, Using Editing tools, Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows, Developing the Building Model, Adding Stairs and Railings, Automatic and Manual Roofs, Creating and Modifying Terrains, Working with Chief's Cad tools, Creating and importing(.SKP, DWG, DXF etc) Symbols, Loading Additional Building Components, Working with Framing Tools, Automatic and Manual Framing Techniques, Adding Library items, Managing Views, Controlling Object Visibility and Working with Layers, Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views, Creating and Modifying 3D Views, Placing Dimensions, Creating Callout Views, Working with Layouts, Working with Annotation sets, working with reference sets, Basics of Construction Documentation, Creating Schedules, Presenting the Building Model and Creating Renderings.

Watch the video bellow. That is how we do
      Thanks.

NB
      This is not by any means related to chief architect incorporation.