Room dividers?

Designer1

So I have an open concept floor plan to the kitchen, great room and dining area.  I used the room divider tool to delegate the sections and room labels to allow for size calculations and accurate room names.  The issue is the room dividers are messing up the crown and base moldings.  Is there any way to have both the room dividers and not have them mess up the moldings?  I don't want to erase all the dividers to take pictures only to have to replace them later on.  Seems counterintuitive to not be able to have both work fine.  Work done in X11.

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance! 

Room divider.jpg

Thanks for the reply Eric.  Good to hear your not experiencing the same thing.  This plan originated in an earlier version of chief but carried over to x11 a while back.  So perhaps I just need to explore some settings to fix this.  Glad to know this isn't a regular occurrence.

Thanks again!

I have found in the past that moving the connection point of the room divider walls away from the actual corner (By adding a small "u" shaped section of wall near the corner) gets rid of this problem, and does not interfere with the room dimensioning.