Sign in to follow this  
rwaldrondesigns

Rope Light under Stair rail (angled)

I have tried looking up videos and maybe my search simply did not bring up the right video, but I want to place a rope light in my wall railing on stairs. It seems there is no option to angle the rope light, is this correct?

Please post questions in General Q&A. Tips & Techniques is where you share your tips and techniques.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefHarrell
    Newest Member
    ChiefHarrell

• By rwaldrondesigns
      I have tried looking up videos and maybe my search simply did not bring up the right video, but I want to place a rope light in my wall railing on stairs. It seems there is no option to angle the rope light, is this correct?
    • By SMC2992
      Hi friends
      I am trying to get vertical rope light but could not achieve the results, on the roof it is workable but on wall it is not happening,  I tried to draw line in elevation and convert to rope light which is dimmed.
      can any one help

I am attaching sample pictures

• By Onroad80
      I am drawing a plot plan and the terrain perimeter is angled a few degrees.  How can I show a dimension between the terrain perimeter and the setback line?  The manual dimension tool doesn't work unless the terrain CAD lines are the set angles allowed by CA.  I turn off the angle snaps and grid snaps, and it still won't draw a dimension.