Surferpup

Frost Proof Shallow Foundations

Does anyone have suggestions on creating Frost Proof Shallow Foundations in a building plan with Chief Architect?

I am using CA Premier X11.

I am just getting started designing my home for a northern climate.  I am planning on a single floor construction.  I am building on fairly rocky terrain and was interested in incorporating FPSF techniques into the design.  I just couldn't figure out how to reflect that kind of foundation in CA X11

Edited by Surferpup
Spelling, Grammar

What will your FPSF look like? There are various ways of doing one, often just a mono slab with additional details such as insulation.

Pretty much a mono slab with additional details.  I attached a diagram of FPSF, and I realize there are FPSF systems that can be used as well.  I just didn't know how to go about depicting it in my building plans.  Maybe I should just use a mono slab and make an engineering diagram for construction.

Image.png

13 minutes ago, Surferpup said:

Maybe I should just use a mono slab and make an engineering diagram for construction.

That would be my suggestion.

Hi.

Solver is correct. There really is no reason to create the model with the FPSF design. 

Mono Slab and details should do it.