Designer100

Roof gable isse and porte-co-chere side

I cannot figure out how to ge small gable roof above Bedroom 4 on study side to fill out correctly, fascia not showing.. Also porte-co-chere on 1st floor roof to be flat with siding on left side on front part.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Poret-to-chere issue09.15.2019 .jpg

gable issue fascia 09.15.2019.jpg

McafeeRemodelingNewplan.zip

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jerryajohnson35
    Newest Member
    jerryajohnson35

• By RenoByDesign
      When I'm building my roof, I put in a dimension for my roof overhang and it doesn't matter what number I put in the dialog box, it only draws it at 20" deep. What am I doing wrong? I need to fix this so I can draw my roof lines correctly and send out for a roofing quote. I am using Chief Architect Premier X12.
      Thank you, Melissa

• By decorators3
      Hi 

Normally I don't have too many issues with roofs unless they are complicated.  This one looks simple .. but I can't seem to get the straight across area for the roof indent. I can have teh roof with gable but not as it looks in the picture--- as you can see by the one with the X this is what I  end up with and the other is how it should look.. Any suggestions.. I tried adding another floor and reducing the height but then the roof was too high

You're imput is always welcome

Thanks
      Levina

• By Designer100
      I would appreciate any help working out this rear existing roof where we area adding a new cath gable closed in veranda gable. the btm of interior gable ceiling it 11'8" . Exist. evar hight up is 11'8" ht. we are tearing off old covered sloped 6x6 with plastic over it and adding this new gable roof. I cannot seem to get it worked out. See attached exist. pics. 
      Newell 
      Premier 12 x 
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.plan
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.zip

• By HibjurOnline
      Hey All,
      Please help me to create roof over a floor without walls but with only beam/pillars. I want it to be open terrace but covered from above.
      Thanks!
    • By stevenyhof
      Hello,
      I have a soffit that just wants to be angled. I auto created the roofs and this happened. So I deleted that part and made my own - same thing. So I mirrored the rear roof at 45 into place - same thing. I have included the plan - anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

SND1833 Norm Jones Residence.plan