Sign in to follow this  
Sweeney

Exterior Door Schedule

Hey All, 

Is there any way to include the jamb width in a door schedule? For example...

Door Unit is a Marvin Clad Ultimate CUFD 3070 S LHIS

Door Frame Size: 37 7/16" x 86"

Door Jamb Size: 1 3/16"

Door schedule shows the width as 35-1/16...**37-7/16" - (1-3/16 x 2)** and I want it to show 37-7/16

Is there a macro I can edit to act more like the widow schedule preforms?

Thanks is advance,

Austin 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ino-DEC
    Newest Member
    Ino-DEC

• By SMC2992
      Hi friends
      I want to draw a door to a strong room which has 2 single shutters, one opening inside of the room and second out side to the room. the wall is 12"thick.
      How i can achieve this?
      thanks

Salahuddin
    • By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By dskogg
      I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?
      This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?

• By cjanderson66
      I seem to be having a problem that I am at my wits end with.  It appears that my plan is showing double callouts for all my windows and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.  I have tried deleting my window schedule and then inserting it again but nothing.  Has anyone else had this issue before?
      Sosine NFP.pdf