Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!

Ethan Eckstrom

177DB12C-5D1C-425B-B4E2-425AFE908FCC.png

59AC9B4D-42BE-4A04-88D1-6814F69BAAA2.png

30ED47F5-BBDB-4629-B834-2F924F4B8063.png

198A0DF8-B2B5-4D27-9ED5-567FAD22E8FE.png

If you want to hire someone, you might post in Seeking Services and maybe use a title that does not sound like you are looking for work.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PatrykSienk
    Newest Member
    PatrykSienk

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .
    • By hamedDesighn
      How to fix wall length Or lock the wall dimention so they don't change .
      i would be thankful if somebody help .

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By ProtegeeKristina
      We are a design firm located in Denver, CO offering online design and construction blueprint services nationwide. With all of the COVID-19 closures, We are offering online design and blueprint services in the United States. We have experience in Colorado, California, Illinois, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Texas to name a few! We can also turn your hand drawings and designs into digitized plan sets for your local building department submittal. If you are looking for plans or design for a residential remodel, ADU, or addition feel free to reach out to us! Trade@protegeedesign.com

Feel free to check us out on Houzz - https://www.houzz.com/professionals/building-designers-and-drafters/protegee-design-company-pfvwus-pf~347140441

Stay Safe!