X11 and VR

HamlinBC

I'm glad to see that the VR aspect of X11 is vastly improved over X10.

I still have 1 major issue, and that is the way you navigate a plan. I can't seem to figure out a way to do it other than by "pulling yourself around". Why isn't it just a point a click movement like Prospect? 

Currently there's no way to maintain the same height while youre moving through a plan. You literally pull yourself to the point you're connected to. We use VR quite frequently, and I am super pumped with how it's working....unfortunatley the movement is a deal breaker for us.

Maybe I'm just not seeing where to adjust it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, HamlinBC said:

I'm glad to see that the VR aspect of X11 is vastly improved over X10.

I still have 1 major issue, and that is the way you navigate a plan. I can't seem to figure out a way to do it other than by "pulling yourself around". Why isn't it just a point a click movement like Prospect? 

Currently there's no way to maintain the same height while youre moving through a plan. You literally pull yourself to the point you're connected to. We use VR quite frequently, and I am super pumped with how it's working....unfortunatley the movement is a deal breaker for us.

Maybe I'm just not seeing where to adjust it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm interested in hearing how you are using VR, your setup , how you ulitlize it with clients etc. Can you elaborate?