Aamir77

Front elevation Exprests Need your suggestions

Good day, all of you.

Need your kind attention to finalize a front elevation of a house. The plan is attached Aamir77_gutted_MHD_Rev1.zip to the post. Please confer me a little segment of your precious time. I have been up to 3 types of front elevation which are also attached herewith as pictures. Thanks in advance.1613012952_Untitled1.thumb.jpg.1425c115d822ff20dca3d3c6462bb4f9.jpg20190207_133513.thumb.jpg.d1221a5aee1b75a3ebe2e9a46e996958.jpg20190207_094045.thumb.jpg.8b3f3132a317d621eb83ba7a5b8465b9.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ino-DEC
    Newest Member
    Ino-DEC

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

• By expodesigngroup
      Anybody know why these random horizontal lines suddenly appeared in my elevations?
      Not sure what I did, but just appeared.  I've tried selecting the lines, and locating in different parts of the elevations and plan to figure out what it is and how to remove.  It's totally inaccessible.

• By Sweeney
      Hi all, 

Wondering if there is a way to set a benchmark elevation to "0"? I recently finished up a set of condocs and today the client wanted to change the basement stem wall from 9' to 12'.  Instead of adjusting each room from the basement up, I would rather drop the basement down to account for the extra 3' and then reset that -3' floor change to the "0" benchmark. This would help in story pole dimensions and setting heights of all sorts of imported Sketchup pieces.

Thanks in advance,
      Austin
    • By Mardie
      How do I get the second floor elevation markers off my first floor plan?  
      second floor elevation markers.pdf