Need assistance to finish plans using CA

Rangataua

Hi

Have drawn the plans for an existing ski lodge in New Zealand using Home Designer essentials, but it would appear that this level is not able to accomplish the roof design/layout the home has. In addition need to draw 4x4 posts in different places (carport & verandah) which this also cannot do.

So looking for someone that can finish the roof and verandah...side elevations. Ina addition to get a code of compliance need the combined carport and garage to be drawn separately as a new addition to the house. I have all the required measurements for the truss width...height etc.

Attached are the plans already drawn along with three photos of the lodge for your information.

If Interested please come back with a time-frame (as it's quite urgent) and an estimated cost.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Kerry Powell

23 Marino St...updated plans Aug 2018.plan

20170712_100207.jpg

20170712_142912.jpg

20180411_093316_1.jpg

Anyone who would help you needs to know what version of Home Designer Essentials software you use to make sure that when done, you can still open and edit your own .plan file. If all you need is a roof design finished, I can do that in an hour or less. I charge $75.00 per hour US. Let me know what you decide to do please.

DJP

Hi David.

Thanks for the reply. Using Essentials 2019 (64bit).

Yes need roof doing , but also the garage/carport separately as they are a recent addition so Council need to see the drawings for that. Have all the measurements etc. This actually is the urgent part as I need that to get a code of compliance.

Regards

Kerry