Puuwai

Interior Designer Needed Kauai

Hi Puuwai, have you found anyone to fill the position? Kauai is my favorite island. Presently in Honolulu.

Hi I'm in Kauai and would like to see you about the position you are looking to fill. I have the skills you need and I'm available .

If an interview is possible please call me at

505-720-4370

Thanks in advance

Richard Coleman

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jaimeducusin
    Newest Member
    jaimeducusin

• By expodesigngroup
      Looking for a designer to handle the soft furnishings side of the business in northern California.     

Are you a brilliant designer with upholstery, bedding, rugs, colors, wallpapers and decorative items?  Do you design cozy and elegant Family Rooms, Foyers, Bedrooms?  Are you a master stager?  Have you wanted to move out of your house with your design business, or wanted to start your own business?  Do you have an existing client base?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
      We are located in west San Jose area, with clients throughout San Jose, Campbell and Los Gatos areas.
      Let's talk!  joey@hartsdesigns.com
    • By kimhollis
      Weidmann Remodeling is a Design/Build firm working in the North Atlanta area and is looking for a Chief Architect experienced Interior Designer in the North Atlanta/ Roswell area to work with clients on choosing selections, creating selection sheets, working with cabinet shop drawings, working with selection and allowance sheets, and communicating to concepts to production.  Please contact Kim Hollis (kim@weidmannremodeling.com) or Dan Weidmann (dan@weidmannremodeling.com) or call 770.552.8396 for further information.

• By RobertBelt
      I'm looking for an experienced interior designer at "Southern Coastal/Beach" style architecture.  Goal is for classic vintage upscale common areas with themed rooms that pack in a fun filled vacation rental and second home.  House is currently designed in Chief Architect 11 and is undergoing engineering.  Need assistance with:

Detail architecture elements (trim, ceilings, etc
      Theme development and color pallet (paint, tile, flooring)
      Lighting/pluming fixture selection

rbelt@txauditors.com

• By LBILTD
      LeeAnn Baker Interiors is a small design firm based in Seattle, WA. We are looking for a senior designer with Chief Architect experience and can help with our heavy work load. This position could either be part time or full time. Please visit our website to see the types of work we do- https://leeannbaker.com/. 

If interested please call or email the following. We look forward to hearing from you!
      (206)-784-4710
      info@leeannbaker.com
    • By MIKEPAULT
      Pratt Homes is an award winning custom home builder and remodeler. Open since 1973 we have earned a reputation customer service and quality construction. We are looking for a full time Remodeling Project Manager & Drafter. We are located in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota. 
      *Create construction plans & renders for Remodeling projects using Chief Architect
      *Create construction plans for new custom homes using Chief Architect
      *Prepare specifications, scope and contracts for remodeling projects
      *Estimating costs for remodeling projects
      *Daily communication with customers, carpenters, sub-contractors, supplier and designers
      *Prepare all documentation related to remodeliing projects
      *Proficient with Chief Architect Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
      *Excellent written and verbal communication skills
      *2-4 year degree in a related field such as Architecture, Design, Engineering, Drafting, Construction Management, etc. preferred but not required
      *previous experience in residential construction preferred but not required
      *Email resumes directly to Mike Taurinskas at miket@pratthomes.com