Looking for projects for fast turn around! Redlines, remodels, additions, plan sets, 3D

angelaleigh

I have had a few openings in my job flow and would like to pick up and turn over as many projects as possible over the next 1-4 weeks. Small or large.

Please send me your additions, remodels, redlines, 3D render work, or I can finish out your construction sets, do full house designs, etc.

I have 8 years experience in custom residential design and am currently working in X9.

The Addie Kitchen.jpg

The Cypress II Kitchen.jpg

Exterior 3D.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a commercial Kitchen ready to go,  Its in an existing building

I have the design, appliance package and kitchen layout complete signed off with owner

I'm needing construction drawings to submit for permitting and to give to my Structural and mechanical engineers

I need it to be code compliant and for you to have insurance

Would this interest you

Rex Doornbos

Alpine Wyoming

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    StephenM
    Newest Member
    StephenM

• By Quickgunz
      Quikgunz Pvt Ltd 3d Architectural Design Company who Design for Architects, Home Builders, Developers, Marketing Companies, Real Estate Agents, Private clients, Product Manufactures, Interior Design at affordable prices with on-time services.

• By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking a drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can train and work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com
    • By chiefeadam
      Not sure what the official ask/profession is but ideally id like to find someone local to the Phoenix area that could come and measure my house and draw up the existing layout so it can be manipulated in Home Designer Pro.

We are looking to remodel the house and I'd like to draw up some ideas in HD but I don't know where to start on mapping the existing house accurately. Ultimately I'd get an architect to complete the final plans - i assume using these professionally measured and draw up house plan as a base.

Any recommendations, services or advice on better ways to do this would be gratefully receive.
      Thanks, Adam
    • By BODesign
      My name is Howard Pitts, Design Manager for Elijah Kord Custom Homes, "BODesign" Division.
      We are seeking to add a new architectural designer/drafter/intern that has residential experience
      with Chief Architect. We design and build luxury homes, subdivisions/community homes ,
      townhomes and condominiums.

We have an amazing office and design amazing living spaces. Come visit us in North Dallas.

If you are interested, please email me at: howardp@bod-e.com

Howard Pitts - BODesign - Design Manager
      Elijah Kord Custom Homes
      8140 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 505
      Dallas, Texas 75231

ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Northwood Residence I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
      ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I 2001 N Prairie I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
      ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Mimosa Residence I Video Tour - YouTube

• By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking an experienced, high-energy Drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

The Drafter/Designer creates working drawings for construction of new custom homes, as well as creates specific details for specialty items such as fireplaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and exteriors.

The Drafter/Designer must utilize strong communication skills and attention to detail while working with the Operations team to incorporate all details from the contract and customer selections into construction drawings.
      Successful candidates will have prior experience with Chief Architect software and residential construction / blueprint creation. Strong organizational and people skills, and sound knowledge of home building are a must.
      If you meet these requirements, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
      This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, retirement benefits with a company match, and much more!

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com